Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great cookie that even coconut haters will eat. These cookies will store and travel well...I started making these and sending them to soldiers in Iraq during the first invasion of Iraq and they made the journey in good shape. Excellent eating, lots of texture and great flavor. Use a large mixing bowl. To ship cookies and keep them soft, include a slice or two of soft bread to the shipping container.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix first four ingredients in large mixing bowl (I mean large) blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients in the order given and mix well after each addition.
- Using the size scoop or spoon preferred, drop on ungreased cookie sheets (I like to use parchment paper on my cookie sheets).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown.