Recipe by Chef Dudo
This brownie is made with both milk chocolate, dark chocolate and cocoa powder. very chocolatery! Found this recipe some time ago in a Swedish food magazine. The brownie is chewy and the peanuts makes it crunchy.
- 5 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 3⁄4 ounces dark chocolate
- 3 1⁄2 ounces salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350F (175C).
- Put a piece of parchmentpaper in a 9x9 inch (24x24 cm) baking form.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave or au bain Marie, cool slightly.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy and light.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add eggs and melted chocolate to the creamed butter
- Mix well.
- Sift cocoa and flour and add to the batter.
- Mix until incorporated but do not overmix.
- Chop the dark chocolate, mix with the salted peanuts and add to brownie batter.
- Mix slightly.
- Bake the brownie in the middle of the oven for about 35 minutes.