Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
I threw some things together and came up with this sauce to put over fish as you bake it. It's warm to me, but others might concider it "HOT". Great flavor and a quick dish.
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chinese hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 fish fillets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- mix all ingredients except fish and rice together.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Place fish in baking dish. Cover with sauce and let set for 30 min in fridge.
- Bake for about 20 min @ 350f or until fish is flakey.
- Serve over hot rice.
We had this dish for dinner last night and it was very good. Alittle spicy but the honey tones this down quite abit. Can adjust it to your own spicy level. With rice over any type of fish this dish would be great!