Recipe by lost_soul
this is a unique mix of ingredients, I had some things in the fridge that needed to be used and this was the result. Different but good.
Top Review by Annie5029
This salad had lots of different flavors. Was very filling and made a great meal. I think this would be good on pita bread also. Can be made ahead and put in the fridge for a quick snack.
- 2 bunches radishes
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 head lettuce
- 2 avocados
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tony chachere's creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 head lettuce, for bed
Directions See How It's Made
- chop radish, green onion, and lettuce very fine.
- mix tuna, onion, and garlic in bowl.
- mix in mayo and jalepeno sauce.
- mix in chopped veggies.
- slice avocados and season with tony's.
- make a bed of lettuce, add a scoop of tuna mixture, top with a cherry tomato, arrange avocado slices around scoop of tuna and serve.