Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a unique mix of ingredients, I had some things in the fridge that needed to be used and this was the result. Different but good.
- chop radish, green onion, and lettuce very fine.
- mix tuna, onion, and garlic in bowl.
- mix in mayo and jalepeno sauce.
- mix in chopped veggies.
- slice avocados and season with tony's.
- make a bed of lettuce, add a scoop of tuna mixture, top with a cherry tomato, arrange avocado slices around scoop of tuna and serve.
This salad had lots of different flavors. Was very filling and made a great meal. I think this would be good on pita bread also. Can be made ahead and put in the fridge for a quick snack.