Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a recipe that I came up with. everyone I have served it to has raved about it. I hope you enjoy it. To me this is best served with a hard crusty bread.
- 1 lb seafood, medley
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup half and half milk
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Boil seafood and seasonings until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream, half-and-half, and evaporated milk; mix well and serve.
- Try adding 1 cup of diced potatoes for more flavor.
This chowder had a lot of flavor. With a salad or a crusty bread, this is definitely a meal!! Loved it.