Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
this is a spicy chili but u can tame it down by cutting back on the chili powder.
- 1 lb pinto beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chili powder
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa (I prefer old el paso brand)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- cook beans till almost done.
- brown ground beef.
- drain enough water off of beans so they are just covered.
- add ground beef and all other ingedients.
- cook till beans are done.