Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
easy and very good. The smoked bacon adds extra flavor.
Make and share this Lost_souls Chicken Filets recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 226.79 g hickory smoked bacon
- 4 green onions
- 4.92 ml black pepper (fresh ground if you have a mill)
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- Lay green onion on chicken breast.
- add garlic and pepper.
- wrap chicken with bacon.
- place in baking dish.
- pour lemon juice over top of chicken.
- cover dish with foil.
- bake at 325 for 20 min.
- uncover and bake at 400 for 5-10 min until bacon crips up.