Recipe by hollyfrolly
Holy crap- this is THE one!!! After being invited back into the kitchen to watch the main cook of my FAVORITE Mexican restaurant in San Diego (The one on Garnet- no other location will do)- I memorized the recipe and jotted it down. Here it is- eyeballed and delicious every time. This recipe makes an enormous VAT of the stuff, so jar it, freeze it, bottle it, give it away- but be sure to enjoy! Ole!
- red chili pepper
- garlic powder
- white vinegar
- diced tomatoes, in juices
Directions See How It's Made
- 2 blenders red chile w/ water blended. - Add to bucket.
- 1 blender w/ 2 onion, 2 tbsp oregano, 1/2 of a 6 inches lid of garlic powder, 1/2 lid of salt, 1/4 lid pepper, 1/2 blender of H20 and 1/2 white vinegar- BLEND and pour into bucket.
- 3 large cans of diced tomatoes with juices- pour into bucket.
- Use large hand mixer to blend all.