Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent presentation and taste. Prep time doesn't include chill time for dressing.
- 18 ounces beef sirloin, cooked & sliced into bitesize strips
- 15 ounces asparagus, cooked & chilled
- 1 1⁄2 red onions, sliced
- 3 medium oranges, peeled
- 3⁄8 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 leaf lettuce (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dressing; combine yogurt, mayonnaise& ginger, cover and chill.
- Cut asparagus into 1 inch strips.
- Separate onion slices into rings, combine with asparagus strips.
- Cut oranges into 1/2 inch thick slices, then cut into quarter wedges.
- Place lettuce on serving plates, alternately arrange orange wedges and asparagus/ onion pieces on lettuce.
- Place beef strips in center.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve with chilled dressing on side.