Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Loryn's awesome stuffed mushrooms
Make and share this Loryn's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup goldfish crackers, Parmesan Cheese, crushed
- 5 -7 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon mushroom stems, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, to taste
- Saute the garlic and mushroom stems in butter, 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix the softened cream cheese with other ingredients, then incorporate the stems and garlic mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with a spoonful of filling each.
- Place the mushrooms 1 inch apart on a baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with additional shredded parmesan, if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes (you're looking for a slight brown crust on the filling).
- Let sit 5 minutes and eat!