Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Friend Lorraine gave us this healthy dish.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, cut into thin slices
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 (6 ounce) package pea pods
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Cut Turkey into 1-inch cubes. Salt and Pepper lightly to taste. Spray cooking spray in large skillet or Wok. Add oil. Heat oil until hot over med-high heat. Add turkey.
- Stir-Fry about 2 minute Add onion & celery, stir fry 1 minute Add
- mushrooms, stir fry 1 minute Add pea pods, stir fry 1 minute longer.
- Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce & ginger. Stir into turkey mixture.
- Heat to boiling, Stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute Top with almonds.
- Can be served with with rice.