Lorraine's Turkey Almond Stir Fry
- Cut Turkey into 1-inch cubes. Salt and Pepper lightly to taste. Spray cooking spray in large skillet or Wok. Add oil. Heat oil until hot over med-high heat. Add turkey.
- Stir-Fry about 2 minute Add onion & celery, stir fry 1 minute Add
- mushrooms, stir fry 1 minute Add pea pods, stir fry 1 minute longer.
- Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce & ginger. Stir into turkey mixture.
- Heat to boiling, Stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute Top with almonds.
- Can be served with with rice.