Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great peach punch or slush. It came from a family friend and it's always a hit at my parties.
- 4 lbs sliced canned peaches, undrained
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Blend peaches, juices, and sugar in blender.
- At serving time, add gingerale.
- For a slush, add vodka and then freeze.
- Fill glass two-thirds full and then fill with the gingerale.
Easy-to-find ingredients, easy to make the night before. I made an extra can of juice to use for ice rings. I had to make a large quantity for a bridal shower, so I put it in a large bucket and used my Braun hand-held blender. It worked great, and every person there loved the punch.