Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a hit at BBQ parties! It is the unwritten rule that I bring this to any of my friend's parties. It is great in the summer and kids like it too! All ingredients are guesstimates and should be adjusted according to your preference. Note: for parties I usually double the recipe because it goes fast! Fast and easy to make, the longest part is making the noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced small
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained well
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Miracle Whip light
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- ground black pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl combine noodles, onion, celery, green pepper and tuna. Mix together with the Light Miracle Whip (I usually put in about half the jar then decide if more is needed, according to taste).
- Top the salad with the shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Place the hard boiled eggs on the top of cheese.
- Sprinkle Lawry's Seasoning Salt and black ground pepper on the eggs (makes for nice show appeal).
- Chill in refrigerator.