Prep 3 hrs
Cook 1 min
VERY interesting--it REALLY is great though. Gave it 7 stars!
- 1 (3 lb) boxfrozen squid (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon sazon goya with coriander and annatto
- 1⁄2 head savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 3⁄4 lb grape tomatoes (halved)
- Clean squid. Slice bodies. Leave tentacles whole.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add squid. Sauté 1 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let cool.
- Combine with rest.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring often.