Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simplicity is the key!
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled mashed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Let cool completely. Peel. Cube.
- Combine the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Toss into potatoes. Cover. Chil at least 1 hour.
It was definitely NOT a creamy potato salad. I followed the recipe to a T and barely had enough of the egg mixture to cover all the potatoes. I had to triple the amount to even make it close to satisfactory. There is no way the pictured potato salad was made from this recipe. :/
Absolutely delicious potato salad, I added a tsp of Splenda for personal preferances and also 1Tbsp of sweet pickle relish. Sprinkled with paprika and served with hot dogs for a Sunday afternoon dinner. Thanks for sharing.
Very nice and enjoyed by 3 generations. Peeled the potatoes prior to cooking (my lot will not eat potatoes with skin on unless twice baked style). Only used 1/4 teaspoon salt and added finely sliced spring onion (scallions) and also used a whole egg mayonnaise. It is in the keeper file. Thank you Lori 13.