Recipe by Lori 13
In my opinion, sweet potatoes should NEVER be made any sweeter! No marshmallows or brown sugar here!
Top Review by Tread
These were great. I made them for Christmas dinner to go with a ham. I wanted to do something different instead of the same old baked sweet taters. I didn't have any tarragon so left that out but the results were great. Thanks Lori.
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into "French" fries, rinsed and dried)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (minced)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)