Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Have to say it is the best I've ever tasted...
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 large tomatoes (seeded, chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 2 serrano chilies (seeded, minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (minced)
- Combine all. Chill until needed.
Fresh-tasting and delicious. I used a hot banana pepper instead of the 2 serranos and a lot more cilantro (we're fans!). The balance of herbal to tang to sweet was perfect. Ate this with pita crisps as a mid-afternoon snack. Definitely the kind of thing I want the kids to be eating more of.