Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Interesting and Delicious!
- 10 white potatoes
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 1⁄3 cups cornbread, crumbs
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- olive oil (as needed)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sweet Italian sausage (cooked, sliced)
- 1 (12 ounce) package Steak-ums (thawed)
- balsamic vinegar (as needed)
- 4 portabella mushrooms (stemmed, julienned)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded, julienned)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs raclette cheese (grated)
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain. Let cool. Peel. Rice into a bowl.
- Add the eggs, flax seed powder, crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press into a sprayed 9x13. Set aside.
- Heat oven 425.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet.
- Add sausage and Steak Ums. Saute until no longer pink.
- Add balsamic to deglaze pan.
- Stir in the mushrooms and pepper.
- Spread on potato mix. Top with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes.