Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2⁄3 cup provencal black olives (pitted, chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 1 tablespoon oregano (minced)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin (in 8 slices)
- 8 slices prosciutto (thin slices)
- Heat oven 425.
- Puree the olives, garlic, tomatoes, oregano, vinegar, oil, parmesan and pepper.
- Pound out pork slices to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Divide olive mix among.
- Roll each up tightly. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.