Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! Gave it 7 stars.
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup good quality granola cereal
- 6 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temp.)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 lbs pork loin (cubed)
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled,sliced)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Heat oven 375.
- Combine the oats, granola, flour, butter and brown sugar.
- Combine the pork, strawberries, flour, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Layer both mixes in a sprayed 9x13, ending with oats.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake 30 minutes.
This was really different. I made it quite awhile ago and forgot to rate it. I only got a small taste, as I gave it as a get well meal. I so wanted to try it, and finally got an excuse. I would definately make it again just for me. It had a tropical flair that I really like. Thanks for posting this unique recipe.
A novel change of pace. It was simple to prepare and quick to cook. I didn't care for the pork /strawberry as much I thought I would, but I ddin't dislike it either. The crunchy topping was a tasty addition to a savory dish. Thanks for sharing.