Recipe by Lori 13
This is SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! Gave it 7 stars.
Top Review by cooking-BAG
This was really different. I made it quite awhile ago and forgot to rate it. I only got a small taste, as I gave it as a get well meal. I so wanted to try it, and finally got an excuse. I would definately make it again just for me. It had a tropical flair that I really like. Thanks for posting this unique recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup quick oats
- 1 cup good quality granola cereal
- 6 teaspoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temp.)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 lbs pork loin (cubed)
- 2 lbs strawberries (hulled,sliced)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)