Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
OUT +@#$%&* STANDING! No cheese, just yummy goodness... 6 stars!!!
- pizza dough (I use 1/2 recpe #163675)
- 1⁄2 cup saffron oil
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups parsley (minced)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or more, to taste)
- Prepare dough per recipe.
- Heat oven 450.
- Stretch dough to fit onto a cornmealed stone.
- Brush with some of the oil.
- Scatter on rest.
- Drizle with remaining oil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden and crusty.
- Let stand 3 minutes. Cut in wedges.