Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Ok, Ok it's Ramen noodles! But it really was GOOD!
- 3 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork (cubed)
- 2 onions (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 Thai red chili peppers (seeded, minced)
- 1 (8 ounce) jarwhite zinfandel jelly
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Separate nodles from flavor packets.
- Combine packets with the pork, onions, garlic, chilies, jelly and broth.
- Place in a crockpot. Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Cook noodles per directions.
- Drain. Place on plates. Top with mix.