Recipe by Lori 13
This is delish fish! End result is a very moist, tender and NOT at all oily! ENJOY!
- 4 (8 ounce) firm fleshed fish fillets
- olive oil (as needed)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (mnced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and dry fish.
- Pour enough oil in a deep skillet to cover fish.
- Add the garlic and parsley. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add fish. Poach over low heat for 15 minutes.
- The oil should not be bubbling!
- Remove fish with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Dab off excess oil, if any.
- Place on plates. Season. Top with a little of the "green oil".
- Serve with lemons.