Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
World's most pure and simple meatballs. FANTASTIC! Less REALLY is more.
- 2⁄3 lb ground pork
- 2⁄3 lb ground beef
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄2 cup parsley (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- olive oil (as needed)
- lori's tomato sauce (Lori's Tomato Sauce)
- Heat oven 400.
- Combine all until just mixed. DO NOT OVER MIX!
- Shape into 1 inch meatballs. Place on sprayed baking sheets. Brush with a little oil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with sauce.