Lori's Low Calorie Orange Chicken
- Combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and chili flakes in a bowl.
- Add chicken pieces (either cut or whole).
- Marinate 4-6 hours minimum (you get more orange flavor the longer it marinates).
- *For whole chicken pieces, it can be grilled on a BBQ or in a skillet.
- *For cut chicken pieces, it works great as a stir-fry over rice. (NOTE: for cut/smaller pieces of chicken, marinate for for closer to 2-3 hours).
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and orange zest, serve and enjoy.