Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is incredible! If you're a mushroom lover, you MUST make this.
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 lbs mixed wild mushrooms (cleaned, chunked)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Thai chile (seeded, minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- lemon wedge
- Bring the water, salt and bay leaves to a boil.
- Add mushrooms. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and chile. Sauté 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms. Sauté until mushrooms release then re-absorb their liquid.
- Place on plates. Top with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.