Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 hrs
Cook 3 mins
Very tasty little shrimp dish...
Make and share this Lori's Firecracker Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup almonds (chopped, toasted)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded, minced)
- 1 bunch cilantro (minced)
- 6 green onions (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs shrimp (peeled, deviened)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Puree the almonds, jalapenos, cilantro, onions, garlic, cumin, wine and oil.
- Toss with shrimp. Cover. Chill 8 hours.
- Bring to room temperature.
- Heat oil in a wok until very hot.
- Add shrimp. Sear until pink.
- Stir in lemon juice. Season. Serve.