Prep 2 hrs
Cook 35 mins
This is also YUMMY!!!
- 1 pizza dough (1/2 a recipe lori's # 163675 Zaar)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 shrimp (peeled, deviened, minced)
- 10 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups asiago cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Fontina cheese (grated)
- 1⁄4 cup orange bell pepper (minced)
- 4 ounces feta (crumbled)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- cornmeal (as needed)
- Prepare dough.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add the shrimp and garlic. Saute 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Stir in the cheeses, pepper, feta tomatoes and parmesan.
- Stretch dough to fit on a cornmealed stone.
- Top with mix.
- Bake 20 minutes.