- 2 heads Belgian endive
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes (in oil, drained, chopped)
- fresh cracked white pepper (to taste)
- 1 bunch watercress (torn)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove large outer leaves from endive. There should be about 6-8 large ones. Reserve core for another use.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add milk, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Stir in 3/4 of the watercress.
- Fill leaves with mix.
- Place remaining watercress on plates.
- Top with endive spears.