Recipe by bluekrystal_2000
These are fantastic all-in-one breakfast biscuits. I have made these the night before and just warmed them up in the morning for a hot bite while on the run. Kids love 'em and they are way easy. I hope you enjoy them.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, 8 count roll,do not use the butter flavor,makes the biscuits too greasy,generic biscuits work like a
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups browned jimmy dean sage sausage, drained and patted down with a paper towel to absorb excess fat
- 3 cups eggs, mixed with (or egg substitute may also be used)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Gently pull biscuit dough apart to divide into two separate biscuits.
- (You may have to cut some doughs if they do not pull apart easily).
- Lightly sprinkle a flat surface with flour; dust rolling pin with flour; and gently roll halved biscuit dough to twice its size, about 4 inches across.
- Line 16 individual muffin tins with prepared, rolled dough.
- Place about 1/3 cup of egg/milk mixture into each shell.
- Sprinkle 3 TBSP of sausage and 3 TBSP of shredded cheese into the eggs in each shell.
- Gently fold over the excess dough around the top of each muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake about 30-40 minutes or until tops are light golden brown.
- Serving size is two filled biscuits but usually you can't just eat two.
- My Mom enjoys hers with gravy over the top.