Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Truly decadent. DO NOT make this for dieters...
- 1 pizza dough (I use half of lori's #163675 Zaar)
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (shredded)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 green onions (minced)
- 1 cup celery (minced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- cornmeal (as needed)
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Prepare dough. Heat oven 450°F.
- Combine the krab, eggs and lemon rind. Set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet.
- Add the onions, celery and pepper. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add krab mix and the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Let cool.
- Stretch dough to fit onto a cornmealed baking stone.
- Top with mix.
- Combine the crackers and cheese. Scatter on top.
- Bake 20 minutes.