2 hrs 30 mins
Lori 13's Note:
Truly decadent. DO NOT make this for dieters...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (I use half of lori's #163675 Zaar)
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat (shredded)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 lemon, rind of
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 green onions (minced)
- 1 cup celery (minced)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- cornmeal (as needed)
- 1/2 cup Ritz cracker (crushed)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Prepare dough. Heat oven 450°F.
- 2Combine the krab, eggs and lemon rind. Set aside.
- 3Heat butter in a skillet.
- 4Add the onions, celery and pepper. Saute 3 minutes.
- 5Add krab mix and the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- 6Remove from heat. Let cool.
- 7Stretch dough to fit onto a cornmealed baking stone.
- 8Top with mix.
- 9Combine the crackers and cheese. Scatter on top.
- 10Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lori's Deviled Crab Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 200.4 mg
- Sodium 1410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of