- 3 large plum tomatoes
- 3 slices bacon (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 ounce goya sazon seasoning (with cilantro, not saffron)
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve tomatoes horizontally. Scoop out pulp. set aside. Salt tomatoes. Invert on a rack for 30 minutes.
- Rinse. Dry.
- Meanwhile, brown bacon. Remove from heat.
- Stir in pulp and the raisins, Sazon, allspice, pepper flakes, romaine and enough mayonnaise to coat lightly.
- Fill tomatoes with mix, letting it overflow onto plates.and around.
- Serve immediately.