Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
VERY good. I can smell them right now... Gave these 5 stars.
- 1 cup crabmeat (drained, picked over)
- 1 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup almonds (ground, toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (minced)
- 2 large shallots (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 60 small bread rounds (1.5 inch)
- 60 sliced almonds
- Heat oven 500.
- Combine the crab, mayo, cheese, almonds, parsley, shallots, lemon juice, curry powder, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
- Spoon on to bread rounds. Place on a baking sheet.
- Top each with an almond. Bake 5-7 minutes or until golden and sizzling.
- Serve hot.