- 3 lbs chicken legs (skinned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons nuoc nam
- 2 cups evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken until just opaque. Drain. Let cool. Remove meat from bones. Chunk.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic and onion. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, bell pepper and curry powder. Stir-fry 2 more minutes.
- stir in the nuoc nam, milk, soy sauce and coconut.
- Bring to s boil. Reduce. Simmer 3 minutes.
- Serve on Jasmine rice.