Prep 1 hr
Cook 13 mins
This is great on homemade fettuccine...
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato (chopped)
- dry white wine (to cover)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion (minced)
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes (drained)
- fresh cracked pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 lb homemade fettuccine (cooked, drained)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cover the sun-dried tomatoes with wine. Let stand 1 hour. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and canned tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Serve over pasta topped with parmesan.