Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
VERY GOOD!!! Probably like the rest, but I liked this one especially well. Serve with rice if desired.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast (cubed)
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Combine all. Cover. Chill 24 hours.
- Heat oven 375.
- Put pork and marinade into a sprayed baking dish. Cover. Bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover. Stir well. Bake 40 minutes or until liquid is reduced and pork is crispy.
A pleasant main made for Chinese New Year. Was surprised at how this did look and tasted grilled even though it is oven roasted. I made as written using pre-cut pork that was on sale and did roast covered 30 minutes, but once uncovered pulled out after 30 minutes as it was already done. Thanks for the post.
A really nice way to cook pork, we did enjoy it, I did not cut it into chunks as we only have a grill on our barbecue, not a plate so cooked the chops whole, it was jucy and tender, thanks for posting
Excellent recipe! I didn't have 24hrs to marinate this, so I sliced my pork very thin and adjusted the cooking time, it came out fantastic! The sauce was thick with a nice spicy bite to it. I served it over veggie lo mein. Thanks! Will make again.