Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This MUST be good, I gave it 7 stars!
- 1 (4 lb) chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 cup dried apricot (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (chopped, toasted)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup butter (room temp.)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (minced)
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup feta (crumbled)
- 1 lb homemade fresh fettuccine
- Boil Chicken 1 hour. Drain. Let cool. Remove and shred meat.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add the garlic and shallots. Saute 2 minutes.
- Add apricots. Saute 1 minute.
- Add the walnuts and the wine. Reduce by half.
- Add stock and the chicken. Saute 7 minutes.
- Stir in the butter, thyme, salt, pepper and feta.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine until al dente. Drain. Place on plates.
- Top with mix.