Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wow. Very good, healthy and impressive. Get all prep ready first. This one comes together pretty quick!
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 4 plum tomatoes (seeded, chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 jalapenos (seeded, minced)
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup cashews (ground)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 4 (4 ounce) swordfish fillets
- 3 -5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 2 cups green beans (trimmed, chopped)
- 2 cups bok choy (chopped)
- 2 cups napa cabbage (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Combine the onion, tomatoes, garlic, jalapenos,lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper. Cover. Chill until needed.
- Heat oven 400.
- Combine the cashews and breadcrumbs. Season.
- Dip fish in olive oil to coat. Dredge in nut mix to coat.
- Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Heat sesame oil in a wok.
- Add beans. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy, and napa cabbage. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add rice. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame seeds. Stir-fry 1 mkinute.
- Place on plates. Top with fish. Surround with salsa.