Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just love this cake, it was given to me by the prior owner of our B&B.
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups coffee, cold strong
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 1⁄2 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Beat until well mixed (2-3) minutes).
- Pour evenly in two 9" cake pans that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
This was so simple to make and so delicious! People will think you spent half the day making this cake, but you'll have them fooled! Great cake and one I will make again, as we really loved this! Thanks so much for posting it for us!
Simply delicious! My family and I really loved this one. Thank you!