Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good and HEALTHY!
- 4 small sourdough bread, loaves (hollowed)
- Butter Flavor Crisco (as needed)
- 6 lbs chicken pieces (skinned)
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry (hulled, chopped)
- 1 cup green onion (chopped)
- 3⁄4 cup celery (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped, toasted)
- 1 leaf lettuce leaf
- Heat oven 375.
- Brush the inside of the bread bowls with Crisco. Toast 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Boil chicken until cooked through. Let cool. Remove meat from bones. Shred. Place in a bowl.
- Stir in the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, blueberries, strawberries, onions, celery, pepper and pecans.
- Cover. Chill 1 hour.
- Line bowls with lettuce leaves. Fill with mix.