Recipe by Lori 13
This is a lovely way to "Dress-Up" ground beef!
Top Review by Chris Reynolds
I liked this salad and would have given it a 3-star rating, but my family did not like it, which brought my rating down to a 2-star. The main complaint was that it was soggy (from the chopped up orange). If I were to make it again, I would chop the orange, then let it drain before putting it in the salad.
- 1 lb ground beef (browned, drained, cooled)
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus (trimmed, in 1 inch pieces, blanched)
- 1 small red onion (sliced very thin)
- 2 oranges (peeled, chunked)
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (chopped, toasted)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 leaf lettuce