Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a versital mix that can be use on pizza (with cheese, of coarse), rice, noodles, potates, etc...
- 2 (28 ounce) packages Steak-ums (thawed, torn)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 jalapenos (seeded, minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all in a crockpot.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Skim fat berfore using.
This was super quick to make, as I did it on the stove! I can see how versatile it could be. We had it over fettucine, but I think it would have been good "sloppy joe style" on a bun. This is very kid friendly, too. Thanks for posting, Lori Roxygirl