Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My friend, Lori, is such a Martha. Her house is perfect, her children are perfect, her garden has everything growing perfectly. She makes perfect cheesecakes, sets a perfect table, has the perfect job, etc, etc. And I am the lucky friend she shares all of this with! I should also say she has the perfect wine cellar and we do have some good times together cleaning it out! Anyway, this is something she threw together!
- 1 lb smoked salmon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh cracked pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with either toast points or crackers.