Mary in LA.'s Note:
My sister lori was the best in cooking italian cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 4Drain; rinse with cool water.
- 5Let pasta dry on paper towels.
- 6For filling, in a medium bowl, stir together 3 cups of mozzarella with the ricotta and fresh basil.
- 7Using a teaspoon.
- 8carefully stuff pasta shells with prepared cheese mixture.
- 9Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish.
- 10Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce.
- 11Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top of pasta.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- 13Bake manicotti for 15 minutes.
- 14Sprinkle with the Parmesan, bake for 10 minutes longer.
- 15Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lori 's Manicotti Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.4 mg
- Sodium 937.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: