Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My sister lori was the best in cooking italian cooking.
Make and share this Lori 's Manicotti Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse with cool water.
- Let pasta dry on paper towels.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, stir together 3 cups of mozzarella with the ricotta and fresh basil.
- Using a teaspoon.
- carefully stuff pasta shells with prepared cheese mixture.
- Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish.
- Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the top of pasta.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake manicotti for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan, bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.