Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 10 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 16 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- STIR EVERYTHING TOGETHER.
- PLACE IN 9x13 PAN.
What a great dessert, Rodeocowgirl. Not only delicious, but it's so easy to prepare. I can imagine switching up the flavor too, and using other pie fillings like blackberry or even mixed berry pie filling. The cherry was delicious though, and I know I will make this dessert again. It's perfect for picnics and potluck parties. Made for Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef.