Recipe by Cookin In Texas
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
Top Review by moonchylde64
I made this cake for Easter 2012 and it was a BIG hit!!! I also made Ms. Loretta's scalloped potato recipe for the same meal...and they were delicious!!!! The cake is VERY rich and sweet..so small pieces are recommended!!
- 510.29 g box German chocolate cake mix
- 295.73 ml water (or as called for in the directions)
- 3 eggs (or as called for in the directions)
- 118.29 ml oil (or as called for in the directions)
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip
- 3 Heath candy bars, frozen
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g caramel topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions,
- Using a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- While warm, poke holes halfway into cake about 1 inch apart.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel topping over entire cake and chill in the refrigerator.
- When cake is cool, top it with Cool Whip and crushed Heath candy.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.