1/1 Photo of Loretta Lynn's Gooey Cake
Cookin In Texas's Note:
I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and bake cake according to package directions,
- 2Using a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- 3While warm, poke holes halfway into cake about 1 inch apart.
- 4Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- 5Pour caramel topping over entire cake and chill in the refrigerator.
- 6When cake is cool, top it with Cool Whip and crushed Heath candy.
- 7Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Loretta Lynn's Gooey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 990.0
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 138.9 mg
- Sodium 863.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 92.8 g
- Protein 13.1 g