I got allot of these, I bought tons of recipe boxes from an auction recently, they are all on hand written index cards. NOTE: none of these have time or servings on them so I am guesstimating those.
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions,
- Using a 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- While warm, poke holes halfway into cake about 1 inch apart.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into holes.
- Pour caramel topping over entire cake and chill in the refrigerator.
- When cake is cool, top it with Cool Whip and crushed Heath candy.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.