Recipe by Lori 13
Another 7 stars here! Made it up one night with the guide of a Romesco Sauce recipe...
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 4 large red chilies (seeded, minced)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato (soft, but not packed in oil)
- 2 (28 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes (drained, smashed)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 sprig rosemary (leaves only, minced)
- 6 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (chopped, toasted)
- romano cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and chilies. Saute 30 seconds.
- Stir in the tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in paprika, salt, pepper, rosemary, parsley and almonds. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Serve over pasta, meat or ANYTHING!
- Top with romano if desired.