Lorena's Small Pan Brownies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 8 1/2 x 7-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, sift the flour; baking soda and salt- set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sugar; butter and water over medium heat until just starting to boil while stirring constantly.
- Add the chocolate, stir until chocolate is melted.
- Turn off the heat. Add the egg and vanilla while stirring- mix well.
- Add the flour; baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for about 12-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan comes out slightly sticky.